Bushmills 30 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery and is renowned for making award winning, triple distilled, single malt and blended Irish whiskey.
- Since 1608, we’ve always been obsessed with oak. With up to 80%
of the flavour coming from the maturation cask, we’ve always
gone out of our way to make sure the wood is of exceptional quality.
- After a lifetime in hand-selected oak, these rare Bushmills whiskeys take their place as true legends of Irish single malt. This mastery of oak means that every cask is at its freshest and most flavourful. It ensures our 30 Year Old boasts an exquisite and enticing raisin, fig and praline richness.
- We use a sublime Pedro Ximénez sherry for our 30 Year Old casks
- Non Chill Filtered.
Colour: Dark rich gold
Nose: Rich inviting sweet aromas of raisins, figs, prunes, and dates entwined with treacle toffee, soft clove and sweet spice delighted the senses
Taste: Long complex finish that reminds you of the amazing number of years this whiskey has spent gaining its individual character. The dried fruit and toffee sweet notes are left lingering. The elegance and refinement of this exquisite single is enticing and demands a second sip