The Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey 70cl & Tumbler Glass Gift Pack
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- The Sexton is a disruptive spirit – a single malt made to be drunk neat or mixed in cocktails
- Made from 100% Irish malted barley, it is triple distilled for smoothness and then aged exclusively in Oloroso Sherry Casks
- This modern single malt is approachable in taste and memorable in character
- Aromas of nuts and dark chocolate are followed by flavours of marzipan, allspice and fruits
- The Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey is crafted by Master Blender Alex Thomas, one of Ireland’s few female whiskey blenders
Nose: Notes of honeyed malt, nuts and dark chocolate followed by hints of marzipan and allspice.
Taste: Notes of dried fruit which is followed by a layer of complexity – rich notes of nuts, spice and citrus oils.
Finish: The finish has a pleasant oak note with a honey sweetness that slowly fades.
Bury the Hatchet
- 50ml of Sexton single malt
- 25ml lemon juice
- 12.5ml Gomme
- Soda water
- 15ml Pedro Ximenez
1. Combine Sexton, lime juice gomme and Pedro Ximenez
2. Pour over ice
3. Top with soda water