Bushmills 25 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery and is renowned for making award winning, triple distilled, single malt and blended Irish whiskey.
- Since 1608, we’ve always been obsessed with oak. With up to 80%
of the flavour coming from the maturation cask, we’ve always
gone out of our way to make sure the wood is of exceptional quality.
- After a lifetime in hand-selected oak, these rare Bushmills whiskeys take their place as true legends of Irish single malt. This mastery of oak means that every cask is at its freshest and most flavourful. It means our 25 Year Old bursts with intense hedgerow dark fruit and a luxurious honey sweetness.
- We use an exceptional ruby port for our 25 Year Old casks.
- Non Chill Filtered.
Colour: Red Gold
Nose: Rich and complex. Intense ripe hedgerow dark fruit aromas mingled with honey and gentle toasted wood offer the first glimmer of the age of this well-rounded whiskey
Taste: Rich,Sweet almond tones followed by caramelised cherries, plums and blackberries delight the taste buds before developing into rich dark chocolate mingled with sweet spices and finishing with honey and damson - simply luxurious
Finish: The remarkable ever present warm oak, port sweetness and gentle spice continues to flourish long after the last drop has glided down inviting you to taste this exquisite single malt again and again