Bushmills American Oak Cask Finish Irish Whiskey 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery, dating back to 1608, renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey.
- The cornerstone of our family, Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey containing single malt finished in double charred American Oak barrels for extra smoothness, fresh wood and vanilla flavours blended with smooth triple distilled grain whiskey.
- These casks are double-charred, which means that they are set on fire for a minute or two! This technique ensures an extra smoothness to the taste of the end product. Visually, the wood takes on an almost leather texture.
Aroma: Accents of fresh honey and biscuit entwine distinctive toasted oak aromas, with the double charred American Oak cask accentuating the warm wood sweetness and vanilla scents.
Flavour: Rich yet mellow on the palate, the double charred maturation process imparts balanced sweet notes of Crème brûlée, toffee apple and vanilla.
Finish: Notes of maple syrup and oak, the finish is deep and smooth.
- 35ml of Bushmills Caribbean Rum Cask Finish
- 100ml of soda water
- 25ml Lemon Juice
1. Pour Caribbean Rum Cask Finish into a highball glass and add ice
2. Top with soda water and garnish with a wedge or twist of lemon