Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey 12 x 5cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery
in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery and is renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey
- This unmatched Irish malt is at the heart of all Bushmills Irish Whiskeys and creates a unique combination of smoothness and richness
- Aged in Oloroso sherry casks giving Black Bush rich fruity notes and a deep intense character
- A blend with a very high proportion of malt whiskey for a smooth taste and a long finish
Nose: Big, full, rich fruitcake aroma. Intense sherry sweetness, developing into dried fruit/raisin/ Christmas cake notes.
Palate: Soft, silky texture with a nutty character.
Finish: A lingering sweetness. Remarkable balance between the power from sherry-seasoned casks and the smoothness of the spirit.
Highball with a twist of orange
- 35ml of Bushmills Black Bush
- 125ml of soda water
- 1 orange wedge/twist
1. Pour Black Bush into a highball glass and add ice
2. Top with soda water and garnish with a wedge or twist of orange