Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado Tequila 10 x 5cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Jose Cuervo is the world’s number 1 tequila
- Jose Cuervo is the original tequila, since 1795
- In 1795, the King of Spain granted José Antonio de Cuervo the first concession ever to produce Tequila commercially. This singular event marked the birth of Tequila.
- The Jose Cuervo® recipe and process has been passed down and upheld by a family of entrepreneurs, inventors, and risk-takers. It’s no wonder Jose Cuervo is the most awarded family of Tequila in history.
- Jose Cuervo Especial is made with blue agave harvested from the family estate, the largest agave holder in all of Mexico. With its rich, volcanic soil, abundant pure spring water, and temperate climate, the highest quality blue agave is transformed into a Tequila that is clean, crisp, and smooth.
- Jose Cuervo is extremely versatile with a variety of serving options for every time of day.
- Whether straight, on the rocks, with a mixer or in cocktails there is always an opportunity to sample the refreshing delights of Jose Cuervo with friends.
- Especial Reposado is the world’s number 1 Tequila.
Size: 10 x 5cl
Sweet flavours with hints of fruit and vanilla
50ml Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado
150ml soda water
1. Add ice and Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado
2. Top with soda water
3. Garnish with lemon wedge