Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Platino Tequila 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Jose Cuervo® is the world’s number 1 tequila.
- In 1795, the King of Spain granted José Antonio de Cuervo the first concession ever to produce Tequila commercially. This singular event marked the birth of Tequila.
- The Jose Cuervo® recipe and process has been passed down and upheld by a family of entrepreneurs, inventors, and risk-takers. It is no wonder why Jose Cuervo® is the most awarded family of Tequila in history.
- For over 10 generations, Reserva de la Familia was a family secret only shared with the closest of friends. In 1995, to celebrate their 200-year anniversary, the family decided to share this special blend of tequila with those who truly savour an exceptional taste.
- An exceptionally rare spirit created using a slow cooking process with agave which results in the real definition of agave essence in your glass.
COLOUR: Bright Silver.
AROMA: Because of the unique distillation process, strong agave notes blend with light, herbaceous and floral aromas.
FLAVOUR: A balance of pepper and soft agave flavours on the palate.
FINISH: A smooth, mellow finish.