Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- Jose Cuervo is the world’s number 1 tequila
- Jose Cuervo is the original tequila, since 1795
- In 1795, the King of Spain granted José Antonio de Cuervo the first concession ever to produce Tequila commercially. This singular event marked the birth of Tequila.
- The Jose Cuervo® recipe and process has been passed down and upheld by a family of entrepreneurs, inventors, and risk takers. It’s no wonder Jose Cuervo is the most awarded family of Tequila in history.
- Tradicional is the original Cuervo tequila and is still the number 1 in Mexico.
- Tradicional Silver is 100% agave tequila crafted using methods originated by the Cuervo family over 200 years ago.
- Tradicional Silver comes straight off the still to be cut and bottled. The strong agave flavours make way for green herbaceous notes and a sweet, smooth finish.
50ml Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver
4 Lime Wedges
10ml Simple Syrup
2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Muddle the lime wedges in a glass with the simple syrup.
2. Fill up with ice and add the Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver.
3. Top up with ginger beer and add 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters.
4. Garnish with a spearmint sprig.