The Kraken Black Cherry and Madagascan Vanilla Black Spiced Rum 70cl
- Size / ABV
- Tasting Notes
- Signature Serve
- In a futile attempt to ward off an imminent Kraken attack, those who occupy the shores of the Seven Seas and beyond have persisted with ancient and unavailing methods of hindering The Beast.
Myth has it that some crews insisted on sourcing crates of black cherries and vanilla pods from Madagascar to put in their hold. The delectable fusion was claimed to be a remedy for Kraken sucker bites, the freshness said to take away the foul poisons.
- During a formidable Kraken attack a singular barrel of spiced rum became infused with Dark Cherry & Madagascan Vanilla.
- That lost barrel is now ready to be savoured, if you dare!
- Colour: Dark amber with ominous glints of purple and copper
- Nose: Profuse aromas of molasses, toffee and black cherry
- Flavour: Deep cherry and caramel notes with sweeter notes of warming wood and vanilla lurking beneath
- Finish: Complex with a finish as long as the Kraken’s tentacles
- Kraken Cherry Cola
- 1 PART The Kraken Black Cherry & Madagascan Vanilla
- 3 PARTS Cola
- Serve over Ice
- Garnish with a lime wedge